Thursday, 10 November 2016

Hobbies and Sports!

Hey guys! Today I’m going to present you my favorite hobbies and sports.
            So, basically what I like to do in my free time is reading, writing stories, watching TV, singing, dancing, listening to music, roller skating and hanging out with my friends.
            My favorite hobby is roller skating. I love it! I have so much fun “walking around” with wheels on my feet and I could spend hours and hours doing it. I started doing this sport at school when I was 6 years old but I gave up when I was 9. Last year I restarted my roller skate routine with some old rollers and I got addicted! I really like this sport, because it feels like I’m flying, like I’m in a different world, like I’m free. It’s such a great feeling!
            Recently, I decided that I’m also going to a hip-hop class, because I don’t have any dance abilities, and it’s an awesome and amusing way to work out. I also want to try bungee jumping, but I don’t have the courage to do it!
What’s about you? Is there any crazy activity you would like to try?

           See you soon!

            

No comments:

Post a Comment